G - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY

welcome to our blog

We are Digital Agency

Gyan Infotech is a Noida-based Digital Agency delivering high quality, cost effective, reliable result-oriented web and e-commerce solutions on time for a global clientele.
Always find time to play, experiment and explore. It will change the way you think, work and live.

We are a passionate, results-oriented digital marketing team based in India . We deliver end-to-end website design, development and digital marketing solutions that are focused on client goals and objectives.

Posts

Comments

The Team

Company CEO

Connect With Us

Join To Connect With Us

Portfolio

    Posted by: Vikas Kumar Raghav Posted date: 10:50 PM / comment : 0

    Yesterday, as I covered at Search Engine Land, Google said at SMX East on stage that the Google Panda 4.2 update that began rolling out around July 18th of this year is indeed still rolling out.


    Google's Gary Illyes said on stage that he checked on Wednesday with the team and it is indeed still rolling out.

    It is expected to continue to roll out, as I said earlier this month, because Google back then said it would take several months. And several months from July means probably into early next year.

    While the Panda 4.2 update seemed to have reversed itself in late August, it now does seem to be back on track.

    Looking at my traffic data, since I know I was impacted by the Panda 4.1 update and recovered in Panda 4.2, I can check a lot of these metrics.

    Around July 17th I noticed a ~10% lift in my Google organic traffic, then on August 17th, it seemed Panda 4.2 reversed itself. Then on September 3rd, the Panda gains I saw returned.

    I am not seeing on average 20% gains after September 3rd Panda 4.2 from my Panda 4.1 penalty days.

    The gains do slowly continue, so it does seem to be rolling out very slowly.

    Design by Vikas Kumar Raghav | Seo Company India - Seo Agency India -Seo Blogs


    icon allbkg

    Tagged with:

    Next
    Newer Post
    Previous
    Older Post

    No comments:

    Leave a Reply

Comments

The Visitors says